How to use a Groupon Voucher
Groupon Deals are good only for a $20 or $25 Introductory Classes listed on your Voucher. (I.E. Intro to Sexy Pole, or Intro to Pussycat Dance) no exceptions.
Please follow the steps below
1. Visit the Schedule page! Please click on the class you hope for, find where it says "New Here" then click on "Sign-up", it will then prompt you to pick a class pack or drop-in, chose drop-in (don't worry it won't charge you), continue by entering in the necessary info to create an account, DO NOT put in your credit card info!! At this point you will hit a bit of a road block, that's ok, once you've gotten that far go to step 2.
2. After you have made an account you must e-mail us (Dance@Sedusa.studio) the following info:
- your non expired 8 digit Groupon voucher #
- The date/time of the class you're trying to register for
- The name you registered under so we can put you into the class before they fill.
3. You will then get a reply confirming that you're in.
There is a strict 24 hour cancellation policy and anyone that no shows will be charged the $25 for their missed spot or their Groupon will be marked as USED.
***Intro to Pole fit and Intro to Pussycat Pole are Not Groupon classes***
If you have an expired voucher that has not been used, it can be honored for its cash value towards an introductory class. You must sign up online and pay for the introductory class. To be reimbursed for the value of the expired, unused voucher, please print a copy of the voucher and bring it to class with you.
We do not reserve space in intro classes for groups larger than 2 women at a time. If you and a large group of friends want a private class/lesson, check out our Parties Page!
Groupons will be redeemed at the time of booking!