- Please arrive on time, or up to 10 minutes early for class. If you arrive more than 15 minutes after the class start time, your instructor will determine whether or not you will be able to join the class. If you have been asked not to participate due to lateness, you will be considered a “No Show” which will result in forfeiture of the class. Every class requires a 10- 20 minute warm-up. If you are late, then you are missing the most important part of the class. The warm-up increases muscle efficiency, reduces potential for injuries, and prepares your body for the movements being performed in class. Your safety is our #1 priority, therefore, this policy will be enforced.
- Do not practice any movement during class that is not being taught. We cannot guarantee your safety and this is grounds for dismissal from class.
- Do not teach other students.
- RESPECT your fellow students and your instructors. Sedusa has a zero tolerance policy for inappropriate treatment of others.
- Recording of instruction is strictly forbidden.
- We strive to keep Sedusa Dance Studio a safe environment for women to express themselves freely through dance. Because of this very intimate nature, we prohibit the use of cameras during classes.
- All of our classes are 18 and Up, this is an adult space, and inevitably some music played during class will be of an explicit Nature. Please be understanding, and mature.
- No street shoes are to be worn during class. This is to preserve the floors and our bodies as we dance and learn floorwork. Shoes can have dirt and debris that can scratch up the surfaces.
- Remove jewelry from hands and arms before taking a pole class. Jewelry, especially metal, will not only scratch up the poles, but can cause damage and injury to the hands and bodies, and even your own precious jewelry! Please take it off and store in a safe place. We are not responsible for any property that may be damaged or stolen.
- We recommend you refrain from using lotion 24 hours before a pole class, it makes the poles very slippery.
- Lastly, and very importantly, part of what makes Sedusa Dance Studio a wonderful place to be is the positive and encouraging energy that the staff and the students share. This is very important as we begin or continue our journey of self-confidence, empowerment and sensuality in our own skin. We must all take responsibility for the energy we bring to the space, Please leave your worries, stress, and negative vibes at the door!
- Under no circumstances are children (18 and under) allowed to be in the studio.
Refunds and Cancellations
There are no refunds once a Sedusa Studio Dance Series has started. We require 48hours notice before the first class of the series if you wish to cancel your registration, or transfer the cost towards another class. You may only reschedule one series class per month. Make up classes may be arranged within your series dates if it is the same dance and class level, and if there is room in the class. Make-ups require approval from the studio owner. No make up classes are allowed once your dance series has ended.
For Drop-in classes, please give 24 hours notice if you cannot make your class so we can put someone else in your spot. If you notify us at least 24 hours before your scheduled one time class we will let you put the cost towards another Drop-in class. We will only reschedule you ONE TIME, so make sure it's a class you can make it too! You must reschedule with one month of the original class date. Refunds are not issued for notice less than 48 hours or no-shows.
NO Cancellations will be refunded if signing up for a Pro Dancer Workshop, or any other Event held at Sedusa (Photo shoots, Party’s, Expo). If you are unable to attend for any reason, your best option is to find a friend to take your spot; And let us know, maybe we already know of a girl trying to get a spot, we will do everything we can to help. All money collected goes directly to the Guest Instructor or Professional, NOT Sedusa Dance Studio. Hosting visiting Professionals generally requires a minimum. If we have less than a certain number of sign ups, it is Sedusa's responsibility. For this reason, we cannot issue refunds for any event or workshop.
Private lessons must be scheduled, paid for and confirmed no less than 24 hours before scheduled time. No refunds are permitted for private lessons. You must give at least 24hours notice if you need to reschedule you're private lesson, You may only reschedule it once, and it must be rescheduled no later than 4 weeks from the original date.
***Any refunds issued will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee***
Groupon Deals are good only for a $20 or $25 Introductory Classes listed on your Voucher. (I.E. Intro to Sexy Pole, Video Vixen, Intro to Pussycat Dance, Intro to Twerk) no exceptions.
To Book Your Groupon Class:
Visit the SCHEDULE page
Click on the class you hope for then click on New User and put your name, phone # , e-mail address, DO NOT put in your credit card info.
After you have made an account you must e-mail me (Dance@sedusa.studio) your non expired Groupon 8 digit # so I can put you into the class before they fill.
You will then get an e-mail confirming your enrollment, and you're in.
There is a 24 hour cancellation policy and anyone that no shows will be charged the $25 for their missed spot or their Groupon will be marked as USED.
Your non expired coupon is redeemable for introductory classes only or one hour classes valid at $20 or $25. There are no exceptions or substitutions. ***Intro to Pole fit and Intro to Pussycat Pole are Not Groupon classes***
If you have an expired voucher that has not been used, it can be honored for its cash value towards an introductory class. You must sign up online for the introductory class. To be reimbursed for the value of the expired, unused voucher, please print a copy of the voucher and bring it to class with you.
Groupons will be redeemed at the time of booking!